- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Alan Robertson
Uncle Si, as Silas Merritt Robertson is known to "Duck Dynasty" watchers, has a new book coming out Tuesday, and it promises more of the same of what makes the A&E hit one of the most-watched reality shows in television history: family-friendly tales that highlight the power and grace of Jesus Christ.
Inside that little acorn is the resurrection power," he said. "That has to come from somewhere. It didn't just exist."