- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Alaska Airlines Items
Investigators with the National Transportation Safety Board want to know how an Alaska Airline passenger jet was able to fly within a quarter-mile of a cargo plane that was traveling over Fire Island, just outside the main airport in Anchorage.
The National Transportation Safety Board is reporting a "near miss" between an Alaska Airlines passenger jet and a cargo plane over Anchorage's Fire Island south of the city's main airport.
An Alaska Airlines plane safely returned to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport after a bird collision damaged the plane.
Alaska Airlines will begin service to Albuquerque this fall.
Alaska Airlines says it's adding nonstop daily flights between Seattle and New Orleans, Tampa and Detroit.
Pilots on an Alaska Airlines flight from Mexico City to Los Angeles locked down the cockpit and alerted authorities Sunday when a flight crew grew alarmed at the behavior of three men who turned out to be conducting an elaborate Orthodox Jewish prayer ritual, officials said.