- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
- Budget deal to get quick vote in the House
- Comma on!: Twitter erupts over Obama-Castro ‘marriage’
Latest Albania Items
A vice president of the European Parliament is complaining that comments by two State Department officials are being used for propaganda by Iran as it tries to crush exiled dissidents in Iraqi refugee camps.
For a man who spent eight years in the public eye as president, George W. Bush's private side remains a mystery to many Americans. Eric Draper's new book, "Front Row Seat," gives a peek behind the privacy curtain that surrounds every president.
The Obama administration said Monday that an Iranian dissident group must immediately accept an offer of asylum from Albania for some its members being housed at a camp in Iraq.
A Chinese-made J-7 fighter-interceptor jet crashed into a civilian residential area earlier this month, injuring four people on the ground.
As nearly 200 countries meet in oil-and-gas rich Qatar for annual talks starting Monday on slowing global warming, one of the main challenges will be raising climate aid for poor countries at a time when budgets are strained by financial turmoil.
Capping off the summer box office with explosive action, "The Expendables 2" offers the send-off that adrenaline junkies are seeking before the more sedate pace of fall releases. As he proved with the original installment, Sylvester Stallone grasps the action-oriented DNA of the films' badass cast of reprobate mercenaries with an intuition derived from dozens of genre roles.
Germany faces a growing threat from militant Islamists and far-right fringe groups, including small extremist cells and lone-wolf operators, a top security official said Wednesday.
Sen. Chuck Grassley is asking the Obama administration to post the compensation of top officials at public housing agencies across the country.
Amid the usual jamboree of youthful exuberance _ and questionable taste _ this year's Eurovision Song Contest featured a pair of elderly acts among its most high-profile contenders.