- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest Albania Items
Europeans will ditch financial worries to rally behind their favorite performers in the continent's annual Eurovision Song Contest as finalists from 25 countries take the stage Saturday night.
The U.S. intelligence community is closely monitoring the state of Egypt's highest security prisons, trying to track dozens of senior members of al Qaeda, the Islamic Group and Egyptian Islamic Jihad to find out whether any have escaped and where they have gone.
Tens of thousands of Albanians holding flowers and candles marched silently through Albania's capital Friday in a peaceful anti-government demonstration to honor three opposition supporters shot dead during a protest last week.
Thousands of Belgians staged a march of "shame" in the capital Sunday to demand a government after a seven-month impasse between Dutch- and French-speaking politicians, a European record.
Three people were killed and dozens were injured in extensive anti-government clashes outside the prime minister's office in the Albanian capital Friday, in the worst violence to erupt in the volatile Balkan country in more than a decade.
Kosovo's Prime Minister Hashim Thaci said Thursday that a report suggesting he was the head of a criminal gang behind a grisly trade in the kidneys of slain civilian detainees was "monstrous" and "scandalous."
While Wikileaks founder Julian Assange called for Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton's resignation and made her life more difficult through release of about 250,000 stolen U.S. diplomatic cables, when it comes to the Guantanamo Bay detention facility, he has taken at least one item off her plate.
Russian leaders had gone out of their way to make nice with the 28 members of the Atlantic alliance. Russian President Dmitry Medvedev even showed up at a NATO heads of state meeting in Lisbon. The "reset" button in U.S.-Russian relations was holding.
Here are the 65 foreign-language contenders for the 83rd Academy Awards, along with the names of directors and countries of origin: