- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Albert Buitenhuis
A 50-year-old South African chef faces deportation from New Zealand because he's too fat.
Mr. Buitenhuis said he has not had any expensive medical treatment since moving to New Zealand six years ago, but he admits that he will need knee surgery in the future, Sky News reported.
Mr. Buitenhuis said he agrees with the policy but said nothing about his weight was mentioned when he first came to the country, despite the fact that he weighed even more back then.