- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest Albert Haynesworth Items
Defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth has been put on the inactive list for the Washington Redskins' game against the Houston Texans because of a sprained ankle.
Thursday was Clinton Portis' day to explain his inflammatory comments about women reporters. He didn't.
Albert Haynesworth has a sprained ankle and was unable to make it through a full practice for a second straight day.
Albert Haynesworth was limited in practice Wednesday with an ankle injury, another setback for the Washington Redskins defensive lineman.
For his opening act with the Washington Redskins, Mike Shanahan managed to win a game without his team scoring an offensive touchdown.
The new era of Mike Shanahan and Donovan McNabb had a successful start, a prime-time win Sunday for Washington over rival Dallas.
Here's something unusual: Of all the drama that surrounded the Washington Redskins during training camp and the preseason, none of it had anything to do with Clinton Portis.
Are you ready for some football? Whether your answer is no or in the affirmative, a professional athlete is offering a perfect learning tool for parents whose children play team sports.
Mike Shanahan says Albert Haynesworth will be with the Washington Redskins when they open the season Sunday.