- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Albert Haynesworth Items
Once again, it's time to check off some items on my "TIDU List" - Things I Don't Understand:
David Donovan, one of Washington Redskins owner Daniel Snyder's top lieutenants, is leaving his position as the franchise's chief operating officer to rejoin the law firm that employed him before his six-year tenure with the team.
A misdemeanor assault charge against Washington Redskins defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth was dismissed Tuesday in Fairfax County court under a statute that allows for such a dismissal if the victim acknowledges he received satisfaction for the injury.
A judge on Thursday postponed Washington Redskins defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth's road-rage assault trial to give Haynesworth an opportunity to settle the matter with the alleged victim.
Washington Redskins defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth's trial on misdemeanor charges related to an alleged road-rage assault in northern Virginia has been postponed.
A lawyer for Redskins defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth has entered a not guilty plea on his behalf to a charge of sexual abuse.
Washington Redskins defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth did not grope a waitress at a hotel bar and intends to fight the accusations, his lawyer said Tuesday in entering a not guilty plea to a misdemeanor charge of sexual abuse.
Prosecutors are offering Redskins defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth a plea deal in a misdemeanor sexual abuse case
Redskins defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth allegedly slid his credit card into the bra of a waitress and then touched her breast, according to court papers filed Wednesday offering Haynesworth a plea deal in the sexual abuse case.