- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
- CDC sees measles spike and ‘failure to vaccinate’
Latest Albert Ii Items
Belgium's Queen Fabiola is facing widespread accusations she is trying to shield some of her fortune from the tax man _ a move that is going over very poorly as her people struggle through tough economic times.
Spain's Crown Princess Letizia has a penchant for haute couture. Queen Elizabeth II's Bentleys are spotless. Belgium's King Albert II maintains a sumptuous villa in the south of France. But many of Europe's royals are feeling a pinch of the austerity sweeping the continent as it deals with its debt crisis.
A star-studded Cannes gala attended by the likes of Kylie Minogue and Janet Jackson has raised a record-breaking $11 million for AIDS research, organizers said Friday.
Belgium's King Albert II on Monday said he'll use part of his salary to help pay for the upkeep on his properties, making him the latest European royal whose pocketbook is being squeezed by the economic woes afflicting the continent.
Monaco's new princess has taken a break from her South African wedding reception to share a kiss with her prince for the cameras.
At her royal wedding, Britain's Kate Middleton donned an heirloom tiara charged with historical significance. Princess Charlene of Monaco opted for something much more personal, choosing a bold, asymmetrical creation in diamond and white gold that symbolizes the one-time Olympic swimmer's love for the sea.
A day after the civil wedding that transformed one-time Olympic swimmer Charlene Wittstock into the Princess of Monaco, she and Prince Albert II exchanged vows in a star-studded religious ceremony Saturday.
A day after the civil wedding that transformed one-time Olympic swimmer Charlene Wittstock into a princess of Monaco, she and Prince Albert II exchanged vows in a star-studded religious ceremony Saturday.
Friday was a royal watcher's bonanza, with wedding vows, an official visit _ and poignant reminders of princesses past.