- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
- Rhino poacher in South Africa sentenced to 77 years in jail
- John Kerry defies FAA and flies to Israel to talk peace
- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
Topic - Albert R. Wynn
Outside money is pouring into one Democratic congressional primary in Maryland where longtime Rep. Albert R. Wynn is trying to fend off a challenger who nearly ousted him two years ago.
"Vice President Dick Cheney is the architect of the administration"s deception about the war," Mr. Wynn said. "Cheney persistently and deliberately deceived the Congress and the American people about the existence of weapons of mass destruction and the alleged link between Saddam Hussein and the attack on September 11th."