- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Albert Young
When Chester Taylor left Minnesota as a free agent, the natural assumption was that rookie Toby Gerhart would slide into Taylor's old spot as Adrian Peterson's backup and the primary running back in passing situations.
"I'm just putting in my bid to take that role," Young said, referring to the sure-handed, solid-blocking, slithery Taylor's departure. "There's a whole group of guys who feel the same way."