- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Albert Items
A shooting victim whose alleged assailant was later killed in a gunbattle with an undercover Phoenix police detective has died.
Princess Anne of Britain, Prince Hakan of Norway and Prince Albert of Monaco have been among the VIPs at the Olympic curling tournament this week.
King Albert of Belgium has told 600 dignitaries that recent scandals involving his family have given him `'a lesson in humility."
Kevin Tsujihara was named the next chief executive of the Warner Bros. studio, one of the oldest and the largest producers of TV shows and movies in Hollywood. He'll take over from Barry Meyer on March 1.
Pennsylvania's James A. Michener Museum is making plans for a royal visit later this year from Monaco's Prince Albert.
Monaco's royal family has criticized a feature film about the late Princess Grace, saying it presents a glamorized and inaccurate view of her life.
Prince Albert of Monaco has accepted an apology and damages from Britain's Sunday Times newspaper over an article suggesting his wife Princess Charlene was reluctant to marry him, lawyers said Tuesday.
The Supreme Court seemed skeptical Tuesday about government claims that it should be allowed more time to sue some fund executives for securities fraud.
Jules Stewart, a former Reuters journalist who has written several histories of Afghanistan, timed his short biography of Prince Albert (1819-1861) for release in December 2011 to coincide with the 150th anniversary of the prince's death.