- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Alberta Ferretti
The fashion crowd moved on to Milan Fashion Week on Wednesday, leaving behind memories of snowy New York and rainy London.
A snappy Gucci collection opened the Milan fashion week and set the mood for the spring-summer 2011 _ Italian style.
Ferretti said the looks were created "for women who are real and a little special."
She said she has wondered what models think about while they're strutting in front of hundreds of people, but her mantra was going to be "take big steps."