- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Albright Stonebridge Group
The Albright Stonebridge Group is a global strategy company led by former Secretary of State Madeleine Albrightand former National Security Advisor Samuel Berger, and former Senator Warren Rudman. The firm is headquartered in Washington, DC with offices or staff in Beijing, Shanghai, São Paulo, New Delhi, Madrid, Berlin, Sydney, Thailand and Moscow. The Albright Group LLC and Stonebridge International, each founded in 2001, merged in 2009. - Source: Wikipedia
Former Sen. Warren B. Rudman, who co-authored a ground-breaking budget balancing law, has died at age 82.
For those seeking an example of the revolving door between government and the private sector at the State Department, one need look no further than President Obama's recent nominee for the position of undersecretary for political affairs.