- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Alcohol Beverage Regulation Administration
Latest Alcohol Beverage Regulation Administration Items
A U Street nightclub will be shut down for much of this week after D.C. Police Chief Cathy L. Lanier cited its operations as the reason three men were shot early Monday morning.
Landlords in D.C. night-life hot spots are requiring prospective tenants to attest they know what to expect after midnight when the music is cranked up and drunken revelry abounds along streets outside their apartments.