- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Aldridge
Dirk Nowitzki says he wasn't thinking about the last time the Dallas Mavericks blew a 30-point lead and lost.
The Clippers and Trail Blazers went back and forth for 48 minutes. When it was over, Los Angeles escaped with perhaps its most satisfying victory of the season - and Portland was saddled with its second heartbreaking loss in 48 hours.
The banged-up Minnesota Timberwolves were just what the Portland Trail Blazers needed.
LaMarcus Aldridge's 44-point outburst against the Denver Nuggets came the same day the All-Star starters were announced.
Sure, LaMarcus Aldridge was bummed he wasn't named an All-Star starter. But he wasn't nearly as upset as his teammates.
The Portland Trail Blazers hired Terry Stotts as head coach on Tuesday, filling the NBA's last coaching vacancy.
Trail Blazers forward LaMarcus Aldridge will have surgery on his right hip and miss the rest of the season.
Trail Blazers All-Star forward LaMarcus Aldridge sprained his left ankle early in Portland's game against the Washington Wizards on Tuesday night.
Trail Blazers forward LaMarcus Aldridge put on a sold-out charity basketball game Sunday night with the NBA's tense labor situation as a backdrop.
"I had some big miscues down the stretch," said Aldridge, who had 17 rebounds. "I missed some shots down the stretch. Fighting all the way back, being up and having the opportunity to win and not taking care of business."