- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Aldridge
It took all of four minutes for the playoff-tested San Antonio Spurs to deliver a message to the up-and-coming Portland Trail Blazers.
Houston's James Harden says the pressure has shifted to the Trail Blazers in their first-round playoff series. Portland's LaMarcus Aldridge respectfully disagrees.
James Harden missed 20 shots, including two in the final seconds of Houston's Game 1 loss to Portland in overtime.
LaMarcus Aldridge was playing on another level Sunday night and had the emotional intensity to match the best performance of his career.
A healthy LaMarcus Aldridge makes a world of difference for the Portland Trail Blazers.
Portland coach Terry Stotts and his staff were having an informal meeting in the hallway outside their locker room when LaMarcus Aldridge returned from a postgame TV interview.
Dirk Nowitzki says he wasn't thinking about the last time the Dallas Mavericks blew a 30-point lead and lost.
Sure, LaMarcus Aldridge was bummed he wasn't named an All-Star starter. But he wasn't nearly as upset as his teammates.
LaMarcus Aldridge's 44-point outburst against the Denver Nuggets came the same day the All-Star starters were announced.
Trail Blazers forward LaMarcus Aldridge will have surgery on his right hip and miss the rest of the season.
Trail Blazers All-Star forward LaMarcus Aldridge sprained his left ankle early in Portland's game against the Washington Wizards on Tuesday night.
Trail Blazers forward LaMarcus Aldridge put on a sold-out charity basketball game Sunday night with the NBA's tense labor situation as a backdrop.
"This is one of those games where I could show my team that I wanted to lead," Aldridge said.
An emotional Aldridge continued to yell at the referees after he went to the bench.