- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Alec Baldwin Items
It's not just paparazzi and fed-up fans who think Hollywood's Alec Baldwin has been taking his frustration over media intrusions into his family life a bit too far.
Nearly five months after Alec Baldwin was fired by MSNBC for using anti-gay slurs, the actor has again waded into troubled waters by sending a homophobic tweet to a former Mitt Romney aide.
Hollywood hefty Alec Baldwin may talk a big game when it comes to criticizing New York City for its prevalence of celebrity-hungry paparazzi, and when it comes to vowing to move. But when it comes down to actually walking the talk, he's fallen a bit flat.
Bad boy-turned-bellyacher Alec Baldwin threw a 5,000-word, seven-page pity party for himself in the entertainment media he says he abhors. Hey, what better way for a Hollywood narcissist to protest the attention-starved shallowness of celebrity life than to wallow in it to the bitter end?
In a curious twist of fate, the Hollywood actor known almost as much for his hatred of paparazzi and the media as for his commercial screen appearances — Alec Baldwin — has won a role in "Law & Order: SVU" as none other than a journalist.
Alec Baldwin is putting a twist on his rocky relationship with the media: He's playing a meddling newspaperman on a NBC drama.
If Alec Baldwin does leave New York City, as he ranted in a recently published magazine piece, at least one segment of city society won't be upset: the police.
Hollywood hothead Alec Baldwin has found a new fight — this one, against his once-beloved city of New York.
Alec Baldwin says he misses the days when New Yorkers signaled their appreciation of celebrities briefly and politely while taking care to maintain privacy.