- Easter worshippers shocked as car rams church, injuring 21
- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Alec Torres
The language has changed: the press appears to prefer term "gun reform" over "gun control." There's a reason for this.
Noelle is also a pornographic actress and sex columnist for Hustler," Mr. Torres says. "Snacks will be provided at the event."
"The FBI now says that he used a shotgun and two pistols, and no AR-15 at all. The lack of hard information didn't stop the moral panic, and none of the outlets have bothered to retract their claims," he notes.