- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Alec Torres
The language has changed: the press appears to prefer term "gun reform" over "gun control." There's a reason for this.
"The FBI now says that he used a shotgun and two pistols, and no AR-15 at all. The lack of hard information didn't stop the moral panic, and none of the outlets have bothered to retract their claims," he notes.
Noelle is also a pornographic actress and sex columnist for Hustler," Mr. Torres says. "Snacks will be provided at the event."