- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Drew Johnson
Inept government shouldn't be entrusted with the power to kill its citizens
Topic - Alec Torres
The language has changed: the press appears to prefer term "gun reform" over "gun control." There's a reason for this.
Noelle is also a pornographic actress and sex columnist for Hustler," Mr. Torres says. "Snacks will be provided at the event."
"The FBI now says that he used a shotgun and two pistols, and no AR-15 at all. The lack of hard information didn't stop the moral panic, and none of the outlets have bothered to retract their claims," he notes.