- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest Alejandro Bedoya Items
Alejandro Bedoya remembered back four years ago, when he walked onto the field with his American teammates to face Mexico at the Rose Bowl and saw the crowd of 93,000-plus.
Coming off a dismal 3-1 loss Friday at Costa Rica on Friday night, the U.S. can assure its seventh straight World Cup appearance with two games to spare if it beats Mexico and Honduras defeats or ties visiting Panama.
Donovan has five goals in the tournament, tying him with teammate Chris Wondolowski for most in the Gold Cup. Although assists aren't an official statistic in the Gold Cup, Donovan has set up seven goals, including four in the last two games.
American midfielder Alejandro Bedoya is set to have a trial at Premier League club Birmingham this week.
Forget the calendar still says 2010 and that the blare of the vuvuzelas has barely faded.
Midfielder Jermaine Jones was picked for the roster for the United States' exhibition game against Brazil on Tuesday, the first match for both nations as they prepare for the 2014 World Cup.