- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- State Department: ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Alejandro Solalinde
Just as they have done in northern Mexico, groups claiming to be Zetas have set up criminal networks in the south to control transit routes for drugs, migrants and contraband such as pirated DVDs, intimidating the populace and committing gruesome murders as an example to the uncooperative.
He said the gangsters told him: "If we kill you, they'll close the shelter, and we'll have to look all over for the migrants."