- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Orrin G. Hatch
Procedural changes impede the chamber's traditional deliberative function
Topic - Alena Yarmosky
Pro-choice supporters fear that a dwindling number of clinics in Virginia — 18 remain — will "reduce safe, legal abortion," Ms. Yarmosky said.
Under the new health department regulations, "Clinics have a year to either move to a different location or to renovate, and many will have to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars widening hallways, adding awnings or installing water fountains," said Alena Yarmosky, a spokeswoman for the National Association for the Repeal of Abortion Laws.