- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
Topic - Alex Abreu
Former University of Akron point guard Alex Abreu has pleaded guilty in a drug case.
Akron's special season has hit a stunning snag.
Akron point guard Alex Abreu was suspended Thursday after he was arrested and charged with possession and trafficking of marijuana.
Abreu said he didn't even know which state Akron was in before he visited the school, and was proud that the Zips were finally getting some national recognition because of their winning streak.
"We deserve more respect than we have gotten," he said. "We have a wonderful coach and a wonderful program."