- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
- Israel’s ambassador praises Obama, slams Human Rights Watch report
U.S. appetite for drugs begets violence migrants are fleeing
Topic - Alex Abreu
Former University of Akron point guard Alex Abreu has pleaded guilty in a drug case.
Akron's special season has hit a stunning snag.
Akron point guard Alex Abreu was suspended Thursday after he was arrested and charged with possession and trafficking of marijuana.
"We deserve more respect than we have gotten," he said. "We have a wonderful coach and a wonderful program."
Abreu said he didn't even know which state Akron was in before he visited the school, and was proud that the Zips were finally getting some national recognition because of their winning streak.