- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
Topic - Alex Bogomolov, Jr.
Getting revenge for ending their record-setting 34-match win streak, the Kasltes took care of the Texas Wild on Tuesday night.
Sam Querrey was upset by Alex Bogomolov Jr. of Russia 2-6, 6-4, 7-6 (7) in the opening round of the U.S. National Indoor Tennis Championships on Tuesday night.
After more than four hours on court at the French Open, Alex Bogomolov Jr. was one point from losing when he decided he'd had enough.
Alex Bogomolov Jr. will play for Russia instead of the United States after the International Tennis Federation approved the switch Thursday _ a decision the U.S. Tennis Association found disappointing.
American tennis player Alex Bogomolov Jr. said Tuesday he wants to play Davis Cup for Russia in February.
"I was ready" for this, Bogomolov said. "I was ready mentally, physically for this. It's just that you never knew with tennis, especially with how my life was."