- Outrage as Air Force base in South Carolina boots Nativity scene
- Israel poised for a $173M boost from the U.S. for missile defense
- Leon Panetta named as source of ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ scriptwriter’s information
- Mandela service sign language interpreter: ‘He made up his own signs’
- Pope Francis named Time’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Ben Affleck: Fundraising for Democrats started to ‘feel gross’
- Vladimir Putin orders military to boost presence in Arctic
- Brooklyn, N.Y.: ‘Lesbian capital’ of the Northeast
- Elian Gonzalez: It’s America’s fault that my mother died
- India top court rules homosexuality is illegal
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Alex Collins
No. 4 Ohio State laid another beating on an overmatched conference foe, and No. 24 Michigan State took control of the Big Ten's other division with a rout of Michigan.
Collins starred at South Plantation High in Florida's talent-rich Broward County and originally committed to Miami. He opened up his recruitment last year, saying he wanted to see other parts of the country.
Alabama. Ohio State. Michigan. Florida. Notre Dame. Mississippi?
The third-string quarterback for South Plantation High School wears No. 13 as a tribute to Dan Marino, and her parents met at a Miami Dolphins game. She has been known to play football in parking lots.
Jonathan Williams had 104 yards rushing and Alex Collins added 92 on the ground for Arkansas (3-6, 0-5), which has now lost six in a row.
"I'm happy it's over," Alex Collins said. "I didn't think about going anywhere else because I had my mind set. This is where I wanted to go. I just talked to my mom. I let her know. I explained myself and we have a better understanding."