- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Topic - Alex Decroce
Grieving New Jersey lawmakers returned to the Statehouse on Tuesday to begin a new legislative session with a low-key swearing-in ceremony as they mourned the death of a Republican leader who collapsed there the night before.
He said he and state troopers tried unsuccessfully to revive the northern New Jersey lawmaker, administering CPR.
The GOP governor described Mr. DeCroce as a colleague, mentor and friend and told lawmakers the Republican leader died "doing what he loved, serving the people of New Jersey.