- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
Latest Alex Ferguson Items
David Beckham is finalizing plans to start a Major League Soccer franchise, and hoping son Brooklyn could one day take the field for the team.
Manchester City delivered a ruthless attacking display to rout Manchester United 4-1 in the Premier League on Sunday, the first derby between the rivals since the retirement of United manager Alex Ferguson.
English soccer champion Manchester United PLC projected Wednesday that it will generate revenues over $650 million in the current financial year as it posted record full-year revenues.
English soccer champion Manchester United PLC projected Wednesday that it will generate more than $660 million this season after breaking its revenue record while winning a 20th league title.
Way out of position for an attacking forward, throwing himself at a task one would more usually expect of a defender, Wayne Rooney hurtled after Ramires Santos do Nascimento, Chelsea's sprightly midfielder better known simply as Ramires.
A spectacular double from Robin van Persie helped Manchester United begin its Premier League title defense with a 4-1 win at Swansea.
Rooney indicated before the end of last season to then-manager Alex Ferguson that he wanted to leave United after nine years, unhappy at losing his starting place up front.
Chelsea's ambitious bid to sign striker Wayne Rooney from Manchester United was rejected by the Premier League champions.
David Moyes was given a challenging start to life as Manchester United manager Wednesday, with his new team handed fixtures against Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester City in the first five matches of its Premier League title defense.