- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Latest Alex Ferguson Items
Manchester United chief executive David Gill has defended the club's American owners at a British parliamentary inquiry into English soccer.
English Premier League leader Manchester United stumbled to a second straight defeat by losing 3-1 at fierce rival Liverpool on Sunday, and fifth-place Tottenham conceded a late goal to draw 3-3 at Wolverhampton Wanderers.
Wayne Rooney has been lambasted by the British media, jeered by fans and this weekend will be burned in effigy in a southeast English town.
Wayne Rooney reversed course and agreed to a five-year contract with Manchester United on Friday, keeping him at the Premier League club until June 2015.
Saying "this is where I belong," Wayne Rooney ended a week of speculation about his future Friday by changing his mind and signing a five-year contract with Manchester United.
Wayne Rooney's future at Manchester United is yet to be determined after meetings were between the club and the striker's representatives on Thursday.
Wayne Rooney blamed Manchester United's failure to spend enough on strengthening its squad for his decision to refuse to sign a new contract with the 18-time English champions.
Do they sell paper handkerchiefs at the Manchester United store, sufficiently absorbent to soak up even the biggest crocodile tears? Given Alex Ferguson's newfound dramatic talents, we'd be wise to order a box.
Wayne Rooney's desire to walk out on Manchester United has left the Premier League club facing the loss of a third world-class attacker in two years.