- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Alex Ferguson Items
David Moyes was given a challenging start to life as Manchester United manager Wednesday, with his new team handed fixtures against Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester City in the first five matches of its Premier League title defense.
In a match with political overtones, Iran plays Qatar in a World Cup qualifier Tuesday that both nations need to win to maintain hope of reaching next year's tournament in Brazil.
Despite failing to win European soccer's top prize, Barcelona came out as the top team this season in The Associated Press global soccer poll.
Hoping their baseball success will translate to titles in another sport, the Yankees are combining with English power Manchester City to own a Major League Soccer expansion team in New York that will start play in 2015.
Stoke says Tony Pulis left as manager by mutual consent Tuesday, ending his seven-year tenure at the Premier League club.
Alex Ferguson is looking forward to a retired life of luxury vacations, watching thoroughbreds, enjoying good wines and perhaps studying languages.
Football without Alex Ferguson? Like Britain without the queen or gin without tonic, it seems almost unthinkable.
Like his former Manchester United boss, Alex Ferguson, David Beckham picked the right time and best way to retire _ as a winner and before the worst ravages of age became painfully apparent.
Ten things to know about David Beckham, the soccer superstar who announced his retirement Thursday.