- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Alex Ferguson Items
UEFA has appointed Alex Ferguson as an ambassador to oversee its coaching programs.
Trying to explain yet another setback, a despondent but determined David Moyes wouldn't take the bait.
Trying to explain yet another setback, David Moyes wouldn't take the bait.
LONDON (AP) — There's no immediate risk to David Moyes' job at Manchester United. As for the manager's reputation? That seems to be sinking by the match.
Manchester United slumped to a third consecutive loss for the first time in nearly 13 years when Sunderland added to manager David Moyes' troubles by winning the first leg of their League Cup semifinal 2-1 on Tuesday.
Way out of position for an attacking forward, throwing himself at a task one would more usually expect of a defender, Wayne Rooney hurtled after Ramires Santos do Nascimento, Chelsea's sprightly midfielder better known simply as Ramires.
Rooney indicated before the end of last season to then-manager Alex Ferguson that he wanted to leave United after nine years, unhappy at losing his starting place up front.
Chelsea's ambitious bid to sign striker Wayne Rooney from Manchester United was rejected by the Premier League champions.
Football without Alex Ferguson? Like Britain without the queen or gin without tonic, it seems almost unthinkable.