- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
Latest Alex Ferguson Items
The English take losing hard, and we're not just talking about former colonies.
Already considered one of soccer's greats at age 24, Lionel Messi on Monday became the first to win FIFA player of the year three times in a row.
Alex Ferguson celebrated his 70th birthday Saturday by pledging to stay as Manchester United's manager for at least another three years.
Blackburn pulled off the biggest surprise of the Premier League season, defeating Manchester United 3-2 at Old Trafford on Saturday to spoil Alex Ferguson's 70th birthday.
As with Elvis Presley's death or the Moon landing, those who care about Manchester City can recall where they were and what they were doing when a billionaire sheik from Abu Dhabi radically rerouted the trajectory of their soccer club and threatened to darken Alex Ferguson's twilight years as manager of rival Manchester United.
In 2009, Carlos Tevez was hailed with a giant billboard reading: "Welcome to Manchester."
Chelsea manager Andre Villas-Boas either hasn't read Sun Tzu's "The Art of War" or didn't quite understand it. Because one of the central tenents of that ancient Chinese military treatise on how to win is that you should avoid your enemy's strengths when you can.
Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson has agreed to be interviewed by the BBC, ending a seven-year boycott of the broadcaster over an investigation into his son.
Manchester United striker Javier 'Chicharito' Hernandez missed Wednesday night's match against the MLS All-Stars after being hospitalized overnight for a concussion sustained during a training session a day earlier.