- Biden to lead $600 million work force training effort
- Atheists’ Easter taunt to Christians: ‘Jesus is a myth’
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Josh Romney swipes Harry Reid with photo tweet of dad paying taxes — ‘your paycheck’
- Despite Obamacare problems, some Dems want Sebelius to run for Senate: report
- Angry New Yorkers shred gun registrations in deadline day protests
- Uninsured rate dropping faster in places that embraced pillars of Obamacare, survey shows
- Hawaii, D.C. give residents two more weeks to sign up under Obamacare
- Climate change causing fish to lose their minds, researchers say
- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
Latest Alex Ferguson Items
While Alex Ferguson speaks wistfully about his failure to sign Pep Guardiola as a player, the Barcelona manager is convinced that his Manchester United counterpart was right not to take him to Old Trafford 10 years ago.
Wembley's twin towers are long gone but the memories of European glory remain for Manchester United and Barcelona, who return to the scene of their first continental triumphs.
Alex Ferguson believes the Champions League showdown between Manchester United and Barcelona could be the best final in the last 10 years.
Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson has told an aide to ban an Associated Press sports writer after he asked a question about midfielder Ryan Giggs.
Wayne Rooney secured Manchester United's record 19th English title on Saturday, scoring on a penalty kick to salvage a 1-1 draw at Blackburn and overshadow rival Manchester City's first major trophy in 35 years.
In keeping with a season in which it has made an art of winning the hard way, here's how Manchester United should collect the last point it requires Saturday to knock Liverpool off that famous perch that two decades ago looked unattainable.
Manchester United chief executive David Gill dismissed critics of the Glazer family on Tuesday and insisted that the Premier League club isn't negatively affected by debts of more than 500 million pounds ($812 million).
Manchester United chief executive David Gill has defended the club's American owners at a British parliamentary inquiry into English soccer.
Wayne Rooney reversed course and agreed to a five-year contract with Manchester United on Friday, keeping him at the Premier League club until June 2015.