- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Alex Ferguson Items
Saying "this is where I belong," Wayne Rooney ended a week of speculation about his future Friday by changing his mind and signing a five-year contract with Manchester United.
Wayne Rooney's future at Manchester United is yet to be determined after meetings were between the club and the striker's representatives on Thursday.
Do they sell paper handkerchiefs at the Manchester United store, sufficiently absorbent to soak up even the biggest crocodile tears? Given Alex Ferguson's newfound dramatic talents, we'd be wise to order a box.
Wayne Rooney blamed Manchester United's failure to spend enough on strengthening its squad for his decision to refuse to sign a new contract with the 18-time English champions.
Wayne Rooney's desire to walk out on Manchester United has left the Premier League club facing the loss of a third world-class attacker in two years.
Manchester United insists Wayne Rooney will not be sold in January, but speculation persists that England's star striker is on his way out after a dispute with manager Alex Ferguson.
For two seasons, it was Manchester United's $45 million question: What does Alex Ferguson see in Dimitar Berbatov that caused the financially cautious Scotsman to part with such a ludicrous sum?
Wayne Rooney was dropped from Manchester United for Saturday's match at former club Everton because manager Alex Ferguson feared fans would abuse the striker who is facing an alleged sex scandal.