- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Latest Alex Ferguson Items
While Alex Ferguson speaks wistfully about his failure to sign Pep Guardiola as a player, the Barcelona manager is convinced that his Manchester United counterpart was right not to take him to Old Trafford 10 years ago.
Wembley's twin towers are long gone but the memories of European glory remain for Manchester United and Barcelona, who return to the scene of their first continental triumphs.
Alex Ferguson believes the Champions League showdown between Manchester United and Barcelona could be the best final in the last 10 years.
Manchester United manager Alex Ferguson has told an aide to ban an Associated Press sports writer after he asked a question about midfielder Ryan Giggs.
To chants of "Fergie sign him up," David Beckham made a one-off return to the Manchester United team on Tuesday to mark the end of best friend Gary Neville's career in a friendly against Juventus.
Wayne Rooney secured Manchester United's record 19th English title on Saturday, scoring on a penalty kick to salvage a 1-1 draw at Blackburn and overshadow rival Manchester City's first major trophy in 35 years.
In keeping with a season in which it has made an art of winning the hard way, here's how Manchester United should collect the last point it requires Saturday to knock Liverpool off that famous perch that two decades ago looked unattainable.
Wayne Rooney scored in the 24th minute to give Manchester United a 1-0 win at Chelsea in the first leg of the Champions League quarterfinals, and Barcelona routed visiting Shakhtar Donetsk 5-1 Wednesday night to close in on a semifinal matchup with Real Madrid.
Manchester United chief executive David Gill dismissed critics of the Glazer family on Tuesday and insisted that the Premier League club isn't negatively affected by debts of more than 500 million pounds ($812 million).