- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Alex Len Items
It has taken some time for former Maryland center Alex Len to assimilate himself into the NBA, but he had a breakout game on Monday night vs. Denver.
Nick Young says the Los Angeles Lakers have woken up since airing some grievances at a team meeting last week.
During his time in a Wizard's uniform Nick Young was a fun loving kid who never met a shot he didn't like. He also apparently doesn't like being fouled hard either.
Alex Len has been fined for an incident for which he was ejected Wednesday night in Phoenix. Take a look.
Gerald Green was in a generous mood after his best game of the season.
Los Angeles Lakers swingman Nick Young and Phoenix Suns center Alex Len were ejected after they scuffled midway through the second quarter.
With Otto Porter's return to practice, we look at how his draft classmates are faring including Victor Oladipo. Plus Cartier Martin visits D.C. on Saturday
"This year people have been pressuring me about filling in for Alex, but I'm really not that pressured," Cleare said. "I'm just going to come in this year and do what I got to do: rebound, run the floor, jump shots, screens -- do anything to get the win at the end of the game."
Now it's time for the Maryland Terps to grow up and play in March with the big boys. Nothing less than the school's first NCAA tournament appearance since 2010 will suffice for a team eager to create a lasting memory during its final season in the Atlantic Coast Conference.