- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Alex Martins
With a new general manager and the status of All-Star Dwight Howard still in limbo, there's much to be resolved before the Orlando Magic take the floor next season.
For months the Orlando Magic have been trudging through the aftermath of a preseason trade request by Dwight Howard that sapped the life out of the franchise as internal team issues quickly affected the product on the floor.
Magic coach Stan Van Gundy said Thursday he has been told by high-ranking team officials that center Dwight Howard has previously asked that he be fired.
Orlando Magic coach Stan Van Gundy said Thursday he has been told by high-ranking team officials that star center Dwight Howard has previously asked that he be fired.
Magic CEO Alex Martins says he met with center Dwight Howard and is still holding out hope that the franchise will be able keep him.
Magic coach Stan Van Gundy did a little house cleaning before the guests arrived Friday.
Magic chief executive officer Alex Martins says he expects the relationship with Erie to further assist Orlando's efforts to develop NBA talent.
The team would cap season tickets at 15,000 if necessary, Martins said.