- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Alex Marvez
"It's easy to forget G-Men almost didn't make playoffs last season until late push," said voter Alex Marvez of Foxsports.com. "Let's see if being defending NFL champions provide early-season motivation."
"It's easy to forget G-Men almost didn't make playoffs last season until late push," said AP Pro32 voter Alex Marvez of Foxsports.com. "Let's see if being defending NFL champions provides early-season motivation."