- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Alex Oriahki
"It was kind of easy to play last year because all we did was play basketball," Connecticut junior forward Alex Oriahki said. "It's different this time. After winning the Big East and the national championship, everybody's going to be gunning for us and we'll get everybody's best game."
"He's a crazy athlete," Oriahki said of Drummond, who didn't enroll at Connecticut until the summer.