- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Alex Pietrangelo
The advertising theme for the St. Louis Blues this season is "Don't Stop Believing."
Alex Steen had a goal and an assist, Jaroslav Halak stopped 30 shots and the St. Louis Blues won their fifth straight game, holding off the Phoenix Coyotes 4-3 on Friday night.
The St. Louis Blues, depleted by injuries for much of the season, are expected to get a pair defensemen back for Monday night's game against Vancouver.