- Saudi Arabia bans 50 ‘blasphemous’ baby names — like Benjamin
- Jack Daniel’s up in arms at Tenn. push to ‘weaken’ whiskey label
- Sen. Murphy: Putin ‘making this up as we go along’
- Ron Paul: ‘Washington does not care about our privacy’
- Paris bans cars, trucks from city to stave off smog
- Obama makes play for Obamacare in March Madness-themed ad
- Six Flags denies ride, then refund, to prosthetic-wearing veteran
- Russia TV warns U.S.: We can bomb you to ‘radioactive ash’
- Delta’s Boeing 757 airplane loses wing panel during flight
- Navy SEALS take control of hijacked oil tanker
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Alex Pollock
"The first step in doing anything is to get the ideas out there," said Alex Pollock, a financial expert with the American Enterprise Institute, a conservative-leaning Washington think tank.