- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - alex tagliani
Alex Tagliani will drive a second entry in the Indianapolis 500 for Sarah Fisher Hartman Racing.
Three-time Indianapolis 500 winner Dario Franchitti was released from a Houston hospital Thursday, four days after fracturing his spine and breaking his right ankle in an IndyCar Series crash.
Alex Tagliani has mixed feelings about replacing three-time Indianapolis 500 winner Dario Franchitti in the Oct. 19 season-ending IndyCar race at Fontana.
IndyCar driver Alex Tagliani has made good on a bet he lost to fellow driver Scott Dixon by wearing a beaver costume while riding a tricycle and milking a cow at the Indiana State Fair.
Scott Dixon and Alex Tagliani are going head-to-head for charity.
Helio Castroneves paced the first day of IndyCar practice at Barber Motorsports Park, setting the stage for what could be more domination by Penske Racing.
There might come a day when Ryan Hunter-Reay forgives Alex Tagliani for running into him at Sonoma.
Owen Kelly might just have the most agonizing job this week in the NASCAR Nationwide garage. For the second straight year, he was scheduled to qualify a car and then watch the race at Circuit Gilles Villeneuve.
Foiled a year ago by countryman Jacques Villeneuve, Montreal native Alex Tagliani finally has a NASCAR pole.
IndyCar Series driver Alex Tagliani has added a NASCAR race to his schedule _ the Nationwide Series race at Montreal.
It's been a very good week for Alex Tagliani, who grabbed his best finish of the IndyCar season and added a NASCAR race to his schedule.
With no deal in place for IndyCar to return to Texas Motor Speedway in 2013, Saturday night's 24th race could be the last for the series.
Alex Tagliani led a Honda sweep in qualifying at Texas Motor Speedway, where drivers debated the rule package mandated by IndyCar as the series returns to a high-banked oval for the first time since Dan Wheldon's death.
Bryan Herta will try to win this year's Indianapolis 500 with the same engine that took him to Victory Lane last year.
Bryan Herta Autosport said Thursday night it will not travel to next week's IndyCar race in Brazil and will instead focus on preparing for the Indianapolis 500.
"I've had a blast in the sports car, I really enjoyed it," he said. "We were in the fight every single weekend and I think there's some opportunities there. I've been in touch with some teams in IndyCar. It takes a lot of money to run IndyCar, so I am looking at sports car racing very seriously. But there's also been some IndyCar teams interested in me and it was quite flattering to have some calls."