- Times wins two awards from Society for Professional Journalists
- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Alex Urbom
Capitals assistant coach Calle Johansson says a mix of blame needs to fall on the coaches and players for the team's poor defensive play.
After making him a healthy scratch the past 17 games, the Caps have placed defenseman Alex Urbom on waivers.
The Capitals are hoping Marty Erat and Dmitry Orlov can increase their trade value against the Islanders, who have lost eight of their last 10.
Alex Ovechkin moved past Alexander Steen and into first place among NHL goal scorers with his 18th and 19th goals of the season.
With John Erskine's surgically repaired knee swelling up after most workouts, it's hard to say if he'll be 100 percent at any point this season.