- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
- FAA’s pre-Malaysia flight warning: 777s have cracking, corrosion issues
- Facebook HQ locked down; employees searched as police field threat
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Alex Urbom
With Mike Green sidelined with another concussion, a fan wonders if the Capitals should consider moving him to right wing.
The Capitals have lost six in a row. Braden Holtby says distractions could be a reason.
A loss on Thursday night in Tampa Bay, and Washington could be out of playoff position entirely. There is work to be done. But can the Caps take anything positive from a recent 0-2-2 stretch, which included Saturday's frustrating 5-3 loss at Minnesota?
After the Devils re-claimed Alex Urbom, the Capitals replaced him with rookie Connor Carrick.
After making him a healthy scratch the past 17 games, the Caps have placed defenseman Alex Urbom on waivers.
Two weeks after his agent asked for a trade, Caps defenseman Dmitry Orlov says he wants to stay in Washington, one one condition.
With seven healthy defensemen, the Caps have sent Patrick Wey back to the Hershey Bears.
Rookie defenseman Patrick Wey will make his NHL debut tonight when the Nashville Predators visit the Capitals at VerizonCenter [7 p.m. CSN].
The Capitals have used 11 different defensemen this season. Patrick Wey could be their 12th.
Capitals coach Adam Oates is managing a potentially volatile locker room these days.
The Capitals are hoping Marty Erat and Dmitry Orlov can increase their trade value against the Islanders, who have lost eight of their last 10.
The Capitals recalled defenseman Dmitry Orlov from the Hershey Bears three days after his agent requested a trade.
What will the Caps do with Marty Erat and Dmitry Orlov? Can they package them for a top four defenseman? Our answers.
Alex Ovechkin moved past Alexander Steen and into first place among NHL goal scorers with his 18th and 19th goals of the season.
How many goals will Alex Ovechkin score? Should Brooks Laich and Troy Brower be broken up? Is George McPhee on the hot seat?
With John Erskine's surgically repaired knee swelling up after most workouts, it's hard to say if he'll be 100 percent at any point this season.