- White House: Obamacare didn’t matter in Florida special election
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Gas blast destroys 2 N.Y. buildings; 6 people dead
- 2 dead, 23 hurt when driver plows into SXSW crowd
- Student protester shot, killed amid Venezuela unrest
- ‘Between Two Ferns’ director rushes to Obama’s defense, blasts O’Reilly
- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
Latest Alex Items
Democrats stopped another Republican bill to repeal limits on the size of ammunition magazines Wednesday during a hearing that included impassioned comments from the father of a victim of the suburban Denver movie theater shooting.
Star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored his 18th league goal of the season and Brazil center half Alex added a late goal as Paris Saint-Germain beat Bordeaux 2-0 on Friday to provisionally move six points clear of Monaco at the top of the French league.
Rhode Island Secretary of State Ralph Mollis has formally launched his campaign for lieutenant governor.
Here is the text of Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker's fourth State of the State address as prepared for delivery:
A northeastern North Dakota farmer convicted of terrorizing law officers two years ago has been sentenced to serve six months in jail.
Three sons of a northeastern North Dakota farmer convicted of terrorizing law officers in 2011 are scheduled to change their not guilty pleas.
Garry Harvey may have the most famous hands in golf.
After a three-year battle with ovarian cancer, Pierce Brosnan's daughter Charlotte has died, the actor told People on Monday. She was 41.
Submarine thrillers such as "Run Silent, Run Deep," "The Hunt for Red October," "Crimson Tide" and the classic "Das Boot" have long been a cinematic staple. "Phantom," the latest entry in this venerable genre, doesn't exactly rise to the level of its predecessors. Inspired by the true story of the mysterious 1968 sinking of a Russian sub, it's even more claustrophobic than its setting would suggest.