- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Alexander Grischuk Items
As the great chess theorem we just invented puts it: More power, more problems.
He's is generally considered to be just outside the circle of the game's very elite, but Israeli GM Boris Gelfand has always been what they call in baseball a "tough out."
The plague of draws continues as FIDE candidates-match finalists Alexander Grischuk of Russia and Boris Gelfand of Israel battle for the right to take on reigning champion Viswanathan Anand of India next year for the world title.