- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
President wants everyone but himself to pay more
Topic - Alexander Haig
"Rev. Moon has emerged as a great peacemaker and unifier on the world stage," former Secretary of State Alexander Haig once said. "He is a leading force for interreligious dialogue and understanding between people of all backgrounds, and for global peace and security."
He pointed to his head and said they were three 'computers' who needed to know everything that was going on, had to absorb it, had to make sense of it."