- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
Topic - Alexander Killorn
Maple Leafs defenseman Paul Ranger has a sore neck but no concussion after hitting his head on the glass.
Maple Leafs defenseman Paul Ranger was "stable, conscious and alert," according to the team, after his head hit the boards Wednesday night on a hit from Tampa Bay Lightning forward Alex Killorn.
Steven Stamkos had a happy homecoming in a game that included a frightening injury.
The Tampa Bay Lightning are becoming quite comfortable on the road, even in the toughest buildings.
"Everybody likes to say we are young and don't have a lot of playoff experience,"
"I think at the beginning, we might have been a little too excited. As the game wore on, I thought we handled it pretty well," Killorn said.