- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Latest Alexander Mcqueen Items
An exhibition about late fashion designer Alexander McQueen is coming to London, four years after it wowed audiences in New York.
Joan Rivers, who for more than a half-century has turned her life inside out for comedy, is starting her fourth season doing just that for the reality show she shares with her daughter, Melissa.
"Don't take things too seriously," said Karl Lagerfeld standing next to a towering wind turbine inside Paris' Grand Palais, "especially not fashion."
The wonderment was tangible at Sarah Burton's accomplished and vibrantly colored ready-to-wear show for Alexander McQueen. Feather explosions that ballooned in three dimensions spelled awe for spectators.
With only one day to go, the final furlong of Paris' roller coaster nine-day long fashion week has produced strong and fantastical ready-to-wear offerings from the houses of Alexander McQueen and Chanel.
The late fashion designer Alexander McQueen left most of his considerable fortune to charities but also left money to his siblings, household staff and for the upkeep of his dogs, according to documents made public Tuesday.
A shabby community sports hall doesn't seem like the place for London's fashion elite to gather for a show by a bunch of 22-year-olds.
With a tip of the hat _ raffia that is _ Milan designers salute old-style summer elegance, as they preview next year's warm weather styles.
Dark vs. light. Past vs. future. Masculine vs. feminine. The extremes straddled by fashion designer Alexander McQueen in his work, inspiration and, seemingly, in his life, fit together like a jigsaw puzzle in a new museum exhibit called "Savage Beauty."