- Twitter crashes for second time in nine days
- Charles Manson associate Bruce Davis granted parole
- Israeli warplanes pound 29 Palestinian sites in Gaza: ‘Direct hits’ confirmed
- Eric Holder to give thumbs-up to drop jail time for drug offenders
- N.J. Gov. Chris Christie faces fire for Superstorm Sandy dollars: ‘Where’s the governor?’
- Pope Francis shakes Vatican Bank with ‘earthquake’ reforms
- White House: Obamacare didn’t matter in Florida special election
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Gas blast destroys 2 N.Y. buildings; 6 people dead
- 2 dead, 23 hurt when driver plows into SXSW crowd
Latest Alexander Semin Items
Three days after being traded to the New Jersey Devils, Tuomo Ruutu had one of those storybook games against his former Carolina Hurricanes teammates.
Even coach Bruce Boudreau acknowledged the Anaheim Ducks played perhaps their most dynamic hockey of the season early in their 5-3 win over Carolina on Sunday night.
Ryan Miller was more concerned about overcoming jetlag than thinking about providing a memorable send-off in what could potentially have been one of the goalie's final games for the Buffalo Sabres.
A few hours after Alex Ovechkin awoke on the NHL's chartered luxury jet Monday, he was among the first Russians on the Olympic ice for practice.
The NHL's top goal-scorer and reigning MVP joined the Russian team for its first full practice Monday at the Bolshoy Ice Dome, where the men's hockey final will wrap up the Sochi Games next weekend.
The divisions changed for the Carolina Hurricanes and Florida Panthers.
The previous time the Carolina Hurricanes had a month like this, a rare playoff appearance soon followed.
The Carolina Hurricanes talked in the locker room before Monday night's game about how they felt they were due for a win against the Columbus Blue Jackets.
The Carolina Hurricanes maintained their home dominance against the Ottawa Senators, this time in a win that featured a combined seven-goal second period.