- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Alexander Zhdanov Items
The parallels between Soviet-era repression and Vladimir Putin's authoritarian rule are at the heart of "Lest We Forget: Masters of Soviet Dissent," a new exhibition of paintings and drawings by Leonhard Lapin and the late Alexander Zhdanov at Charles Krause/Reporting Fine Art gallery in Washington.