- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
- Texas seizes polygamist Warren Jeffs’ 1,600-acre ranch
- Publisher unveils Hillary Clinton’s new memoir — ‘Hard Choices’
- Britain’s Labour Party hires David Axelrod — but can’t spell his name
- Washington and Lee law students demand ban on Confederate flag, say Gen. Lee was racist
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain in South Korea
- Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again
- Mount Everest avalanche kills a dozen Sherpa guides
Topic - Alexander
Officials broke ground on two truck bypasses in North Dakota's oil-rich northwest on Tuesday, which they hope will relieve traffic congestion and make city roads safer.
The regular thump of a transplanted heart sometimes wakes Natashia Katrovitz from sleep.
Deputies: Former aide to US Sen. Alexander who was facing child porn charges found dead in Md.
The remains of Yugoslavia's last king _ Peter II Karadjordjevic, who died in the U.S. in 1970 _ were flown back to Serbia in a solemn ceremony on Tuesday, despite protests by some Serb royalists in America.
Ward 7 Council Member Yvette Alexander responded to the news on Thursday that the D.C. Office of Campaign Finance (OCF) is investigating her use of constituent service funds with a letter to - her constituents.
Prince Albert of Monaco is engaged to marry Charlene Wittstock, a former Olympic swimmer for South Africa, in a union that will give this wealthy Mediterranean principality its first crown princess since American-born Grace Kelly died in 1982.
The following year, he acknowledged an American daughter, Jazmin Grace Grimaldi, now a teenager, born to a California woman.