- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
By James A. Lyons Jr.
The president has shifted alliance from friend to enemy
Topic - Alexander
Officials broke ground on two truck bypasses in North Dakota's oil-rich northwest on Tuesday, which they hope will relieve traffic congestion and make city roads safer.
The regular thump of a transplanted heart sometimes wakes Natashia Katrovitz from sleep.
Deputies: Former aide to US Sen. Alexander who was facing child porn charges found dead in Md.
The remains of Yugoslavia's last king _ Peter II Karadjordjevic, who died in the U.S. in 1970 _ were flown back to Serbia in a solemn ceremony on Tuesday, despite protests by some Serb royalists in America.
Ward 7 Council Member Yvette Alexander responded to the news on Thursday that the D.C. Office of Campaign Finance (OCF) is investigating her use of constituent service funds with a letter to - her constituents.
Prince Albert of Monaco is engaged to marry Charlene Wittstock, a former Olympic swimmer for South Africa, in a union that will give this wealthy Mediterranean principality its first crown princess since American-born Grace Kelly died in 1982.
The following year, he acknowledged an American daughter, Jazmin Grace Grimaldi, now a teenager, born to a California woman.