- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
Latest Alexandra Wallace Items
A top NBC executive says the network is not considering replacing Matt Lauer as co-anchor of the "Today" show.
The widow of a U.S. soldier killed in a blast in Afghanistan has sued Fox Networks and the National Geographic Society over a documentary that showed her husband and family.
NBC is changing the backstage leadership at its struggling "Today" show, which has consistently been behind ABC's "Good Morning America" in the ratings since replacing Ann Curry as an anchor this summer.
Comedian Victoria Jackson, who attended this years Conservative Political Action Conference, made headlines over the weekend for her Friday column onWorldNetDaily.com, "The Muslims Next Door," in which she criticized the television program "Glee" for continuously promoting a socially liberal lifestyle.
A student who posted an Internet video of her tirade against the Asian population at the University of California, Los Angeles, said Friday night that she is leaving the school, despite the university's decision not to discipline her.
A student who posted an Internet video of her tirade against the Asian population at the University of California, Los Angeles, says she's leaving school.