- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Latest Alexandra Wallace Items
A top NBC executive says the network is not considering replacing Matt Lauer as co-anchor of the "Today" show.
The widow of a U.S. soldier killed in a blast in Afghanistan has sued Fox Networks and the National Geographic Society over a documentary that showed her husband and family.
NBC is changing the backstage leadership at its struggling "Today" show, which has consistently been behind ABC's "Good Morning America" in the ratings since replacing Ann Curry as an anchor this summer.
Comedian Victoria Jackson, who attended this years Conservative Political Action Conference, made headlines over the weekend for her Friday column onWorldNetDaily.com, "The Muslims Next Door," in which she criticized the television program "Glee" for continuously promoting a socially liberal lifestyle.
A student who posted an Internet video of her tirade against the Asian population at the University of California, Los Angeles, said Friday night that she is leaving the school, despite the university's decision not to discipline her.
A student who posted an Internet video of her tirade against the Asian population at the University of California, Los Angeles, says she's leaving school.