- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Alexandra Wallace Items
A top NBC executive says the network is not considering replacing Matt Lauer as co-anchor of the "Today" show.
NBC is changing the backstage leadership at its struggling "Today" show, which has consistently been behind ABC's "Good Morning America" in the ratings since replacing Ann Curry as an anchor this summer.
Comedian Victoria Jackson, who attended this years Conservative Political Action Conference, made headlines over the weekend for her Friday column onWorldNetDaily.com, "The Muslims Next Door," in which she criticized the television program "Glee" for continuously promoting a socially liberal lifestyle.
A student who posted an Internet video of her tirade against the Asian population at the University of California, Los Angeles, said Friday night that she is leaving the school, despite the university's decision not to discipline her.
A student who posted an Internet video of her tirade against the Asian population at the University of California, Los Angeles, says she's leaving school.