- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
Latest Alexandra Wallace Items
A top NBC executive says the network is not considering replacing Matt Lauer as co-anchor of the "Today" show.
NBC is changing the backstage leadership at its struggling "Today" show, which has consistently been behind ABC's "Good Morning America" in the ratings since replacing Ann Curry as an anchor this summer.
Comedian Victoria Jackson, who attended this years Conservative Political Action Conference, made headlines over the weekend for her Friday column onWorldNetDaily.com, "The Muslims Next Door," in which she criticized the television program "Glee" for continuously promoting a socially liberal lifestyle.
A student who posted an Internet video of her tirade against the Asian population at the University of California, Los Angeles, said Friday night that she is leaving the school, despite the university's decision not to discipline her.
A student who posted an Internet video of her tirade against the Asian population at the University of California, Los Angeles, says she's leaving school.