- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Alexandria Police
Police are investigating whether a man arrested in West Virginia could be linked to the unsolved slayings of three Alexandria residents over the last 10 years.
A 53-year-old man that police say could be connected to three high-profile Alexandria killings stretching back 10 years is scheduled to be in a West Virginia courtroom Monday for a hearing on his extradition to Virginia.
The slaying last month of an Alexandria woman who was shot when she opened her front door appears to be linked to two other unsolved killings in the city, police said Thursday, leaving residents fearful and wondering if an unknown killer has been striking their community for years.
An off-duty Arlington County sheriff's deputy fatally shot an Alexandria man early Wednesday morning.
Colleagues of the Alexandria Yellow Cab driver accused of shooting an Alexandria police officer said they were stunned to hear one of their own was involved in the incident.
An Alexandria police officer was seriously injured when he was shot while pulling over a cab during a traffic stop Wednesday.
A stolen Alexandria police cruiser was found Friday in Prince George's County, but it was unclear whether a police shotgun that was in the car had also been recovered.
Bethlehem Ayele figured she would quit selling cocaine at age 30, take her money and start a legitimate business. But her past caught up with her nearly five years ago when she was shot in her car at an intersection in Alexandria. The case remains unsolved.