- Lundergan Grimes uses ‘war on women’ strategy to attack McConnell
- Rep. Jeff Miller: ‘Ain’t no leash for VA’
- Al Qaeda nets $125M from ransom payoffs from Europe since 2008
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich cruising to re-election: survey
- Landslide hits Indian village; 150 may be trapped
- Albania bank loses $7M in theft; police arrest 2
- Gov. Mike Pence irked as Obama sends illegals to Indiana on sly
- Israel, White House say Obama phone call to demand cease-fire was fake
- Nancy Pelosi: Deporting kids un-Christian, sends them ‘into a burning building’
- Islamist militants seize special forces base in Benghazi, Libya
Topic - Alexei Sakhnin
"The Communist Party has no real desire to attempt to take power and is a corrupted, compromised opposition," said Mr. Sakhnin. "And their respect for Stalin greatly limits their appeal. We condemn Stalin. That's what makes us so threatening. There is a real hunger for genuine leftist groups."
"The Kremlin's persecution of leftist activists makes it very clear that the authorities are wary of socialist groups," Alexei Sakhnin, 30, a leading Left Front member, told The Washington Times. "Russia has always been a leftist country, and the vast majority of the population would support a moderate socialist program."